Workout motivators may not be as popular as they used to be, but they are still in vogue.
Here’s a look at some of the top quotes and the best workout motivation quotes from the past 30 years.
“Your goal is not to be great.
Your goal is to be a monster.”
– Steve JobsSource: Business Insider/YouTube/Associated PressWorkout motivation is an important concept in the workplace, and it’s one that has been in vanguard form over the past few years.
A lot of companies are working on strategies that take this concept to new levels, from incorporating workouts into their work processes to turning their workout sessions into full-time activities.
Some of the more interesting ones are:1.
“There is nothing more rewarding than working out.”
– Mark CubanSource: CBS News/YouTube2.
“You can’t win unless you want to lose.”
– Kevin DurantSource: Getty Images/Getty Images3.
“If you work out, you can play golf.
If you don’t work out you can’t play golf.”
– Tim FerrissSource: The Atlantic/Getty Getty Images4.
“Everyone thinks they’re going to be the most successful person in the world, but the one thing they don’t realize is they’re all the same.”
– Bob MarleySource: BBC/Getty/Getty5.
“I’m not saying it’s easy, I’m saying it’ll make you a better person.
I’m just saying it will make you better.”
– Bruce SpringsteenSource: AP/Getty6.
“My favorite workout is the one I did before I met you.”
– David OrtizSource: Associated Press/Getty7.
“We were always good at making excuses, making excuses for everything.”
– James Martin/Getty8.
“No matter what we do, if we can’t make ourselves better, if there’s no motivation, we won’t make the next thing.”
– Jay ZSource: Reuters/Getty9.
“Don’t you dare look at yourself in the mirror and say, ‘I’m the same.’
You’re never the same as the other person.
You can’t even compare yourself to someone else.”
– Michael PhelpsSource: NBC/Getty10.
“When you’re at your best, you’re always at your greatest.
It’s just how you are.
If there’s anything you’re working on right now, you have to focus on that.
If not, you probably won’t be doing anything.”
– Brad PittSource: ESPN/Getty11.
“Everyday is a battle.
The hardest thing is when you’re feeling overwhelmed.”
– BeyonceSource: Entertainment Weekly/Getty 12.
“Workouts aren’t the only thing you need to work on.
You have to find a way to do things with your mind and not just your body.”
– Justin BieberSource: ABC News/Getty 13.
“People say you can do everything in the gym.
They don’t know what they’re talking about.”
– Jon DalySource: BuzzFeed/Getty 14.
“The key to being successful is being focused.
You gotta have that focus.”
– Tiger WoodsSource: Time/Getty 15.
“This is a world of people who think they know everything.
They think they can do anything.
It takes time, patience, hard work, dedication, and lots of passion to get to where you want.”
– Jack BlackSource: Bloomberg/Getty16.
“What I really enjoy is the moments when I can go home, put my feet up and say ‘I got this.’
I’m at my best when I’m focused, happy, and focused.”
– Kobe BryantSource: Daily Mail/Getty 17.
“It’s not just a workout, it’s a daily routine.
It will give you that extra bit of motivation to keep going and keep going.”
– Arnold SchwarzeneggerSource: Forbes/Getty 18.
“At some point you gotta put a little smile on your face and have a smile on everyone else’s face.”
– Neil YoungSource: Billboard/Getty 19.
“Forget the workout.
You got to be ready for a fight.”
– Chris PaulSource: MTV/Getty 20.
“A good workout is a lot of fun.
You’re just going to get stronger.
A good workout gives you a new perspective on life.”
– Joe BidenSource: MSNBC/Getty 21.
“Some people want to be super ambitious.
Some want to just get in shape.
But all of us want to feel good.”
– Kim KardashianSource: CNN/Getty 22.
“Success is not measured by what you’ve done, it is measured by how much you love what you do.”
– Barack ObamaSource: Washington Post/Getty 23.
“Life is hard.
There are people who hate life.
There’s people who want to get rich.
But there’s also people who love their lives.
You don’t want to hate